This is an easy & healthy recipe for The BEST Avocado Toast you to enjoy any time of the day. Not only is it delicious but very satisfying too!
This is seriously the best Avocado toast and it is so creamy & delicious. It is one of those simple pleasures that you can enjoy as a meal or even as a snack. I love Avocados, especially on multi-grain toast and I also enjoy adding avocados to my smoothies & salads. I have been experimenting with a variety of ways of making avocado toast & the recipe I am sharing with y’all is by far my favorite.
Here is a tip: Try adding Avocado to your next banana smoothie. It is delicious!
Since I have been experimenting with creating my own recipe, I finally came up with an easy recipe that I truly enjoy.
It is so easy and with a few key ingredients, it will make your mouth water. The red pepper flakes give it that extra kick! Just adding a few sprinkles of red pepper flakes is all you need to give it that delicious flavor.
Here is the recipe as follows:
tsp olive oil
slices of bread of choice
Freshly ground Pepper
Red pepper flakes
Be sure to purchase good bread. I prefer mine from the bakery.
1. Lightly toast your bread of choice. I prefer multi-grain bread but you can certainly use what you enjoy.
Mash the avocado first before adding the ingredients.
2. Slice avocado & remove the pit. Spoon out the avocado into a bowl. Combine the ingredients: lemon juice, minced garlic, kosher salt & fresh pepper to taste. Mash with a fork until well blended.
Use extra virgin olive oil .
3. Drizzle olive oil onto toast, spread Avocado mixture on toast & generously sprinkle red pepper flakes on top of avocado mixture & Enjoy!
*Avocado browns over time so it is best to consume immediately.
- Toaster or Toaster Oven
- Fork & Spoon
- measuring spoon
- 2 slices of Bread multi-grain is the best
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Lightly toast your bread of choice. Slice avocado, remove pit, spoon out avocado into bowl. Combine ingredients: lemon juice, minced garlic, kosher salt & pepper to taste. Mash with fork. Drizzle olive oil onto toast, add Avocado mixture & generously sprinkle red pepper flakes on avocado mixture & enjoy!
How do you like you Avocado Toast? I would love to hear about it in the comments!
Make it an amazing day y’all!
If you want to follow along on our home restoration/renovation plans and all of our exciting antique & thrift finds, be sure to check out Linen and Wildflowers on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates.