Hello! Welcome to my blog, where I share things I love & DIY! I am so glad you popped over 🙂
First, let me introduce myself; I am Dusty! I have been happily married to the love of m life for 29 years. We have four children & 3 grandchildren & we have 1 dog & 4 cats. We love animals 🙂 I am a photographer & a blogger in a small town in Southeastern Pennsylvania. You can view my photography work here.
When I am not capturing memories for my clients, you will find me spending time doing family adventures, antiquing, or doing projects on our 1885 fixer-upper.
We bought our home in 2018, which was built in 1885. I love old homes. We are doing our best to restore it without having to add too much new stuff. We are doing it on a budget. I have a love for thrift stores & antiquing. I always enjoy finding that special piece to add to my home decor. You will also find me at times early in the morning enjoying some quiet time with a cup of coffee in hand & jotting down ideas or creating my to-do list before the day begins.
Here are some interesting facts about me!
- I do not like to be barefoot.
- I was born with cataracts & had them removed when I was 27 years old.
- I enjoy watching reruns of “I love Lucy” & “The Golden Girls”
- I do not have a favorite color, but I always seem to be drawn to dark shades of purple.
- Music plays most of the day in my home
- I always dreamed of having an animal rescue.
- I love ice cream, especially peanut butter ripple! Yum!
So, there you have it, just a few interesting facts about me! 🙂
Want to see what I use for blogging? Check out my resources & find out!